Mehndi Designs for Hands
The art of Mehendi is very ancient and has gained a lot of popularity over the years. The application of Mehendi is very convenient and flexible. It is also referred to as a temporary tattoo. Application of Mehendi on various body parts looks very attractive. It has a unique appeal and hence has emerged as a great fashion statement. The advantages of applying Mehendi are listed below:
- Mehendi consists of all natural ingredients hence it is safe and hazard free. One can apply Mehendi in good quantities without worrying about the side effects. As compared to other tattoos which hurt the skin or leave scars, Mehendi is very safe as it doesn’t cause any skin problems.
- It possesses a herbal background. The skin can be made healthier and soothing with the application of Mehendi. Mehendi possesses cooling properties. People residing in hot countries can cool down their bodies with Mehendi.
- There are various styles and types of Mehendi. One can choose from plenty of styles available. It also contains therapeutic properties which makes it easier to apply Mehendi on the skin.
- It is very easy to apply Mehendi on the body parts without any chaos or hassle. It looks appealing as well as attractive. It is available in a variety of colors.
- Mehendi can be very easily applied with readymade stencils or even toothpicks.
- The sores and burns in the mouth can also be treated effectively with the use of Mehendi.
- The skin can be easily cooled down and made healthier with the application of Mehendi.
- The progression of small pox can be prevented with the application of Mehendi.
- Some people apply Mehendi for treating cracking nails.
- Mehendi possesses anti dandruff property. On applying it on hair, they can be kept shiny and healthy.
- Application of Mehendi can also helps in fighting infection and detoxification.